jonathansariojonathansario

Main Games Reviews Stats 36 Fans

Epic Pie Time Epic Pie Time

Not Fabulous

Rarity NOOOOOO! That kind of food makes you fat!

Epic Cupcake Time Epic Cupcake Time

Rainbows

I thought rainbows are spicey.

Sonic'sUltimateForm Intro Sonic'sUltimateForm Intro

That song

I didn't know you could do that, take songs from anywhere and just use it in your flash. That's Yugioh GX opening theme.

Maybe I'll use Soul Eater OSTs as nobody can really understand their lyrics even if they're in english.

DN8:Pulse DN8:Pulse

Great game. Could use more power ups and more stages. Leaves you hanging once you finish it.

Labyrinth iXi Labyrinth iXi

Targeting seems to be off. The projectiles seem to fly right above my cross hairs constantly so I have to aim right below the targets. At first I thought it was just programmed inaccuracy based on the weapon but it was constant.

Project Flame [demo2] Project Flame [demo2]

Flame Thrower?

Great game. Like a 2d platformer survival horror...

Its only a demo so I guess theres gonna be more weapons on the actual final game because using a flame thrower to clear away boxes or break rusty pad locks doesn't sound so right to me. I was thinking kick the boxes or kick the lock to break them but nothing was happening.

Also if you want to add some game mechanics to the flame thrower, there are a lot of dark rooms in the game. Maybe you could use the flame thrower to brighten them up or make it so that you need the flame thrower as a light source.